Friday, September 26, 2008

SO FUCKING COOL

The first performance of the Laramie Project was tonight. It went rather well. We had a really good turnout. And despite us having only rehearsed for two and a half weeks, we managed to put on a show. It was bumpy at times..but hey..it worked.

The Tectonic Theater Project went back to Laramie this year..ten years after Matt was murdered. And they have a blog.

http://laramieblog.blogspot.com/

SO fucking cool. But weird. I just feel like I know all of them so well now...It's so weird to think that they're real people...they're still going on. They've moved on, but we're just a still frame of where they once were. I can't believe Greg wrote that .. you know? I feel like I know Greg. I am Greg.

Crazy. They're probably thinking the same thing about us.

No comments: